Panch Tulsi Drop is basically made from the extracts of Tulsi plant. Tulsi is also known as holy basil. Various elements of the plant are used for making this health tonic. The health drink is made from 5 different types of Tulsi leaves. It has been said that two drops of Tulsi Amrit are made from as much as 500 leaves of Tulsi. It is said that one can instantly feel the effects after using the health potion.
Tulsi is considered as one of the most revered plants, and Hindus worship it daily. But apart from the religious significance Tulsi has great medicinal importance too. It is also a prime herb used in the in the Ayurvedic treatment. In fact, it has been there in use for thousands of years owing to its health promoting as well as medicinal values.
The following are the five variety of Tulsi plants which are known to have medicinal properties:
- Rama Tulsi
- Shyam Tulsi
- Shukla Tulsi
- Van Tulsi
- Rosary Tulsi
It is basically used for increasing the immunity power. However, it should be consumed only after consulting the doctor as he would be the best one to let you know about the dosage. Panch Tulsi Drop
is available easily from online shops.
Aloe Vera Juice with fiber is available naturally in abundance. It is considered as one of the most beneficial elements from nature’s basket which helps the body in more than one ways. The interesting fact about Aloe Vera is that it is used both externally as well as internally. The external use of Aloe Vera is mostly for skin and hair while the Internal use of Aloe Vera offers overall benefits to the human body.
The Aloe Vera grows in a plant form with long and thick green leaves. These leaves are succulent in nature as they contain thick transparent pulp inside. This pulp used either for direct application or used in making of juice. One can consume fresh pulp of Aloe Vera or opt for readymade juice that is available easily in the market. It has been recommended that Aloe Vera juice should be consumed early in the morning on an empty stomach. The juice can be diluted with equal amount of water and consumed daily. The taste of aloe vera is tolerable.
You can purchase aloe vera juice
from herbal shops or even online shops. Many renowned brands sell their natural products and juices online, and one can order them easily.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera juice brings glow on the skin and improves the texture of skin.
- Aloe Vera is good for the health of hair. It improves the quality of hair and reduces hair fall making them smooth and shiny.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamins such as A, E, C and B12. It also contains some useful minerals like magnesium, potassium and zinc.
- It also helps diabetics in regulating the blood sugar levels.
- It is considered as storehouse of nutrients
- It increases immunity and helps in controlling cholesterol levels
- It helps to improve blood circulation and acts as natural anti-oxidant
- Aloe Vera also helps in digestion process.
Blog has been viewed (219) times.